Home Features User CP Facebook Twitter Google+ Youtube Support Us
Home FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Animation Forum > Main Forums > General Discussion

Old 04-15-2012, 05:19 PM   #1
flashcartoons
Lavalle Lee

Send a message via AIM to flashcartoons Send a message via Skype™ to flashcartoons
Default I spoke at an International Animation Film Festival in Savannah, GA

Check it out everyone!!!! I did two presentations at the International Animation Film Festival in Savannah, GA.

1. "Crackerland" About the cartoon I am working on with my co-creator Les Carpenter. We want to animate/make it in Orlando, FL. After all it's about a theme park in Florida. We want to make it with many Disney animators & professionals that are here in Orlando!
http://www.crackerland.com/2012/04/s...siaf-2012.html (Be sure to like our show!) http://www.facebook.com/crackerland

2. My second presentation was about earning a living online with Flash Cartoons and marketing yourself. Also I am writing a book on this subject, already have two chapters written.

These presentations where recorded and soon you guys & girls can see them! It was so cool talking to college kids & animators. I really would like to do more festivals! Ill show more pictures of the second presentation soon. They had professional photographers there, I can't wait to see those images. The ones we have are from our phones.

Here is a picture of me doing the second presentation teaching about Flash! I can't wait to see these videos!

Last edited by flashcartoons; 04-15-2012 at 07:36 PM.
flashcartoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:09 AM   #2
sparrow
Bottom Bitch

Great stuff Lee! love the concepts pics and really like the look of the project... you are a lucky, lucky man living in florida, visited it myself last year bloody lovely place.

would be very intested in some tips to make cash from online flash cartoons, any inside tips would be great.

good luck with it all.

my blog: http://darrylwainwright.blogspot.com/

Deviant Art:
http://darrylwainwright.deviantart.com/
sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:02 AM   #3
flashcartoons
Lavalle Lee

Send a message via AIM to flashcartoons Send a message via Skype™ to flashcartoons

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparrow View Post
Great stuff Lee! love the concepts pics and really like the look of the project... you are a lucky, lucky man living in florida, visited it myself last year bloody lovely place.

would be very intested in some tips to make cash from online flash cartoons, any inside tips would be great.

good luck with it all.
Thanks Sparrow. We are looking into other festivals to spread Crackerland! Also my book will be like a guide, maybe even areas where you can write in it to add to certain chapters. Lots of ideas. I have been writing all night, it's just flowing out of me.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:58 PM   #4
Terro
Greg K.

Send a message via Skype™ to Terro

I'm glad it all went down well my man. Can't wait to see the videos of the presentations. Make sure to post back with the links once they are up.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:38 PM   #5
J.K. Riki
2D Animator

That's super exciting! Congrats, must have been a big honor.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:18 PM   #6
flashcartoons
Lavalle Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terro View Post
I'm glad it all went down well my man. Can't wait to see the videos of the presentations. Make sure to post back with the links once they are up.
I will! Good news, we are currently looking into new festivals to go to and promote Crackerland!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.K. Riki View Post
That's super exciting! Congrats, must have been a big honor.
Yes, big time. When they asked if I would present a second time about flash cartoons, I couldn't say no.